GM’s bucket list – The Enclave Hotel & SuitesApril 3, 2015
Chances are you came to Orlando to enjoy all the magic and excitement that our theme parks have to offer. Perhaps even shop ’til you drop on the days you decide to take a rest from all the theme park fun! But if you’re staying with us and decide to take a day to just relax at the hotel, we would like to suggest a few things that our General Manager, Melissa Glenn, suggests you do while enjoying your stay with us:
- Lounge in our 24 hour indoor heated pool and spa: if you’re taking the day off to relax, there is no better option than just sitting by pool and enjoying the precious moments where you get to do NOTHING! Enjoy being completely lazy and let the sun recharge your batteries!
- Make a goal to visit all 3 of all pools during your visit: you’re staying in a hotel that has three pools, so why in the world would you miss the opportunity to take a dip and take pictures in all three of them?
- Have a hot, homemade, delicious waffle with the hot breakfast upgrade option: starting your morning off right can be an indicator of how great your whole day will be. Indulging in delicious treats will put you in a great mood to enjoy the rest of your relaxing day! Our GM’s favorite toppings are chocolate and whip cream just in case you want to be a copycat!
- Visit the Gift shop to purchase souvenirs: a trip is not complete without souvenirs, so don’t stress over it if you realized that your trip is almost over and you still haven’t gotten your loved ones a gift that says nothing short than, “wish you were here.” Just head in to our gift shop, because we’ve got you covered.
- Join us at our all-you-can-eat pizza buffet: every Thursday night starting at 5:30 p.m., for just $ 5.99 for adults and $ 3.99 for kids, you get to spend quality time with your family without having to worry about driving somewhere, getting the kids ready or even putting your makeup on. You will feel at home while enjoying restaurant-quality pizzas for an affordable price.
- Enjoy hamburgers and hot dogs fresh off the grill: every Saturday at Pool One beginning at noon, we pamper our guests with a little barbecue that will enhance their pool days.
- Enjoy a book by the pool from our complimentary reading library: if you were too busy packing the kids’ stuff and forgot to pack your favorite book, don’t stress over it because, again, we got you! Pick up a book from our reading library and enjoy your relaxing time alone!
- Participate in our seasonal activities resort wide with our Sky Kids Club: if you want to enjoy all the ideas above while not having to worry about taking care of the kids, visit our front desk to inquire out the Sky Kids Club.