EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
Once a year Walt Disney World allows guests to take a taste tour around the world. This year it officially starts July 14 and ends November 19, 2022. The goal is to visit all 6 continents or “Global Marketplaces” to try their menu items. Each marketplace sets up a special booth for the event, to offer selected food items, along with their corresponding beer/wine pairing. There is no obligation to buy the suggested pairing, so feel free to indulge in whatever catches your eye. Global marketplaces are open 11:00 AM to park close, unless otherwise noted.
Although there’s plenty of time to book your Disney tickets for this event, it’s better to start thinking about where you’ll stay when you visit Orlando.
The perfect location for a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort is in Lake Buena Vista, and it puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. We are 7.8 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 11 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®.
Click here to view their festival menus.
More Event Details:
- A theme park reservation and valid EPCOT admission is required.
- Admission to the festival is included with park admission, but guests must purchase the food and drink separately
- Availability may be limited for some food and beverage offerings.
- Guests must be 21 and older for all alcoholic beverages.
- Global marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice.
- Peak times are October and November, with longer lines on weekends.
Fun for the Kids:
EPCOT isn’t just a fun affair for the adults, the park has activities for kids of all ages.
This 4D attraction opens August 1st, and is based on the Disney and Pixar Film Ratatouille. Kids of all ages and of any height are welcomed.
This charming activity sends kids on a scavenger hunt, looking for statuettes of Remy all over the World Showcase. Purchase your map and stickers from Port of Entry, Creations Shop or World Traveler at International Gateway. Once kids find all Remys, bring the map to a Disney Trader or World Traveler at International Gateway for your Festival Keepsake.