Magical Dining Month in Orlando
September 1, 2017
The most mouth watering month of the year in Orlando is finally here! This year marks the 12th edition of the Orlando Magical Dining Month that is celebrated in September here in Orlando. Due to its extraordinary success in the previous years, the event will have a preview week and will begin on August 25th this year to allow more for all foodies out there to experience this oh-so-magical month!
Not familiar with the event? Here’s all you need to know:
For the month of September, more than 100 restaurants in the Orlando area will offer prix fixe dinners for just $35. We are talking about restaurants with all kinds of cuisine and price ranges, so there are plenty of upscale restaurants that participate in the event too. The event truly is an opportunity to try new flavors and indulge in imaginative appetizers, entrees and desserts that are sure to leave you spellbound.
The greatest part about the event is that you can actually see the prix fixe menu that each restaurant will offer before you make your choice. Just go to their website to see a list of all participating restaurants and their menu. That way you avoid being disappointed by the choices and can ensure you are getting a good value for your money.
For first timers, here are a few things worth mentioning:
- You must ask for the specific Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month menu. The restaurants will still be operating normally; so most restaurants will only bring you the regular menu if you don’t mention that you are there for Magical Dining Month.
- You cannot use any other discounts or offers if you are participating in the Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month dinner promotion.
- We know that sharing is caring, but the three-course dinner valued at $35 is the price per person. That means NO sharing. Some restaurants will allow you to share for an upcharge, but it’s usually not worth it, money-wise.
- Making reservations is encouraged, especially if you have a large party. The event is quite popular, so places are likely to be packed. To avoid a long wait, just call ahead and make a reservation at your chosen restaurant.
If you are staying with us at the Enclave Suites, we suggest these amazing restaurants that are very near us:
- Funky Monkey Bistro & Bar
- Shogun Japanese Steak House
- The Capital Grille – International Drive
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
We hope to see you at the Enclave Suites very soon for this very magical month! Book your stay now to make sure you’re not left out!