Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
There are four theme parks inside the Walt Disney World® Resort. Magic Kingdom is 1 out of the 4 parks that feature parades, 40 attractions, fireworks and of course, Disney Characters that roam the park. Themed dining and shopping stores don’t fall behind.
The park itself has its own themed lands, divided into 6 lands:
- Main Street, U.S.A.®
- Liberty Square®
Some Things You Should Know
- To visit the park, you need a valid park admission, then you have to make a park reservation using their Disney Park Pass system.
- Pack some ponchos for you and your group. It rains a lot in Florida, and some rides may close until the rain and lightning subsides.
- Keep hydrated! Pack water bottles, buy water or ask for a cup of water from one of their many restaurants.
- Disney is strict with safety, if a child doesn’t meet a ride’s height requirement they will not be allowed to board, even if they’re only 1/2 an inch short.
- Parades usually start at Frontierland, and run through Liberty Square and down Main Street USA.
- Some parades are temporarily unavailable due to physical distancing.
8:00AM – 6:00PM
2:00PM – 6:00PM
Download the Disney App for showtimes
Fan Favorite Rides:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- It’s a small world
- Jungle Cruise
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train
- The Hall of Presidents
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- The Enchanted Tiki Room
- The Barnstormer
- Under the Sea
No matter what time of year you plan on visiting Disney, it’s never too early to start planning your stay. The perfect location for a hotel near Walt Disney World® Resort is in Lake Buena Vista, it puts you in the heart of everything there is to see and do in this celebrated area. The Walt Disney World® Resort, is right on your doorstep when you stay at the Enclave Suites. We are only 3 miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and 4 miles away from the entrance to Disney Springs®.